AssetAccountant™ is free to setup and trial.
When it is time to take the next step, decide which plan is best for you and your business by following the links below to our pricing tables.
Once you have decided which is best, visit your account at https://app.asset.accountant.
Visit Organisation settings > Subscription & payment > Change plan.
If you are an accounting firm, toggle "See bulk pricing for accounting firms" and select your chosen plan.
Make sure you add your current credit card for monthly subscription payments.
NOTE: If you are a business with more than 1000 assets or an accounting firm with more than 100 registers (client accounts) please contact us for volume pricing.
Business subscription plans (free, lite, basic, standard, standard+leases) - https://www.asset.accountant/pricing-businesses/#business-subscription-plans
- AssetAccountant™ is priced to suit businesses of all sizes.
- Free to use for up to 10 assets
- Unlimited users / seats
- Low, monthly subscription for businesses with small asset numbers and/or limited feature requirements
- Volume-based, annual pricing for corporates with large numbers of assets and entities (contact us)
Accounting firms subscription plans (free, standard, standard+leases) - https://www.asset.accountant/pricing-accounting-firms/#accounting-firms-subscription-plans
- AssetAccountant™ is priced to suit accounting firms of all sizes
- All subscriptions are for unlimited users / seats
- Low, monthly subscriptions for accounting firms with less than 100 client registers*
- Volume-based, annual pricing for accounting firms with large numbers of client registers or very large fixed asset registers.
* An asset register is generally equivalent to a client account – most businesses have a single asset register
** Sage Intacct and Microsoft Dynamics integration available. Please contact us for details.