(Use Spreadsheet 1 - AA - Register Information Collection V4)
Below the register information collection table, you will find four additional register-specific information tables. The cells highlighted in red are mandatory.
- Check you are entering the information for the correct fixed asset register.
- Define each of the client’s Classifications. They are also known as Dimensions (Sage), Tracking Categories (Xero) and Categories (QuickBooks).
- Define each user from the client's organisation, their email address, and their role,
- Collect the client’s G/L credentials, only required if integrating with the client’s G/L,
- Define which Entity/ Tenant AssetAccountant™ will be linked to within the G/L.