- Completely automates Accounting and Tax depreciation calculations for all capital assets.
- Eliminates manual journals and allows you to post directly to QuickBooks Online.
- Sophisticated interpretation of Australian Tax Rules including Div43, Luxury Vehicle, Small Business Pools, Low Value Pools and Software Pools.
How AssetAccountant™ works with QuickBooks Online
Setting up a link between your QuickBooks Online company account and your AssetAccountant™ register is a breeze. The efficiency you'll gain by being able to post journals directly to QuickBooks Online will make you glad you did.
Our deep integration with QuickBooks Online gives you direct access to your chart of accounts so you can map them directly to Asset Accountant, ensuring that your journal entries post effortlessly to your ledger.
AssetAccountant™ takes away the pain of maintaining a fixed asset register.
AssetAccountant™'s sophisticated treatment of Australian Accounting and Tax Rules gives you confidence that your depreciation calculations are right every time.
AssetAccountant™'s intuitive interface minimises the time you spend maintaining your asset register so that you can focus on your core business.
And our seamless QuickBooks Online integration eliminates the need for manual journaling and allows you to post direct to your company account.
AssetAccountant™ - we really depreciate it.
Frequently asked questions
What depreciation methods does AssetAccountant™ handle?
AssetAccountant™ offers a complete suite of depreciation methods for both Accounting and Tax. These include:
- · Diminishing Value (150% and 200% cost basis)
- · Prime Cost / Straight Line
- · Luxury Motor Vehicle (with full representation of annual caps)
- · Div 43 (building and construction)
- · Immediate (instant asset writeoff)
- · No Depreciation
Does AssetAccountant™ handle pools?
AssetAccountant™ provides detailed treatment of the pools defined by the ATO - the Low Value Pool, Small Business Pool and the Software Pool. Aside from producing exportable reports detailing annual pool opening balances, additions, transfers and closing balances, AssetAccountant™ also manages commonly encountered 'edge' cases such as:
- · Pool Writeoffs
- · Pool Transfer Reversals
- · Balancing Adjustments for Pools with a negative balance
Does AssetAccountant™ produce journals?
AssetAccountant™ produces detailed journals on cost, accumulated depreciation, depreciation expense, profit and loss on disposal and more. Journals can be exported to excel or posted directly to QuickBooks Online.
Does AssetAccountant™ map to my QuickBooks Online chart of accounts?
Our integration with QuickBooks Online allows you to access your chart of accounts and map them directly to AssetAccountant™, ensuring that your journal entries map effortlessly to your ledger.